Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Horror tattooed body: "Women thirsty for the tattoos but so shallow!"



Paul Allen reveals himself to be tattooed all over his body, in the sensitive, leaving only the bare feet and fingers.

Painter and decorator Paul Allen started his first tattoo on the body in 2008 and has covered himself up to 95% of the time, including sensitive parts. The 58-year-old single man reported that only the feet and skin between the fingers were tattooed.

"I was bitten by insects before I started tattooing. So far, I have visited 25 tattoo sites, mostly in the North East, but I also try Doncaster, Hastings, Cyprus, Corfu and Crete on vacation. I have 496 tattoos, 314 random names and a total of 810 tattoos, "Paul said.



The man claims to have a shark tattoo on the top of his head, a tattoo of a stela in a dart game on his buttocks and 18 large tips. To date, Paul has spent a total of 15,000 pounds (over 448 million) just to tattoo the body.

"I am single, but not anyone who offers is that I accept. A lot of women crave me because of the tattoos but that's superficial, I do not like that, "Paul said.



A man from Tyneside, England, also complains that owning many body tattoos has been mistaken for a jobless, unemployed man. It is sometimes said that Paul was a newly released prisoner.

Follow Metro

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2014 LOVE NATURE 24H